Super rich, super easy to make dense coffee and chocolate pots some how taste even better eaten with tiny spoons out of miniature coffee cups. I have to admit I got the set of little cups in the picture just for stuff like this but before I had them I just used shot glasses.
- 8oz/250ml Heavy cream or double cream
- 4oz/125g Dark chocolate (60 to 70% coco solids)
- 2 tsp instant coffee granules
- 4 TBSP white granulated Sugar
- Put the cream in a saucepan and place over medium heat
- Once the cream starts to warm add the rest of the ingredients and whisk until the chocolate is completely melted.
- Remove from the heat and pour into serving cups, leave to cool for 20 minutes and then refrigerator for 3 hours or until set.
Makes 4 x 3oz/85ml servings